COVID-19 and Shipping
Dear breeders and pet caretakers,
We hope you are all doing well and staying healthy. We (me, my wife, and kids) are all healthy and happy while continuing to do our best with the ever-changing world around us. We are also doing all we can to continue to support you in your homes, rescues, kennels, etc.
At this time, EZwhelp is doing the following:
- EZwhelp will continue to operate by providing essential whelping/medical supplies for breeders, rescues, kennels, etc.
- Cleaning and sanitation measures will increase throughout the office/warehouse.
- Packaging and shipping will operate M-F at normal hours.
- Orders will be processed in the order received.
- Orders will ship out within 1-2 business days depending on order volume.
- Working employees will be limited to 2 full-time and 2 part-time. All employees with shortened/no hours will continue to be paid full wages based on an average hours worked over the previous 3 months.
- Social distancing will be maintained while working, including with carrier service personnel.
- Customer service will do its best to continue to answer phone calls and emails in a timely manner. Please be patient with us as we do our best with given circumstances.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to each of you and all those directly being affected by COVID-19. We will get through this. If you need to reach us, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org; or call us at: (732)723-7787. We will do our best to respond and answer in a timely manner.
Travis and the EZwhelp team